joi, 9 iunie 2011

Adult life sucks

I'm sick and tired with this shitty adult life. I play this game just for a couple of years, but I hate it already. I really do. It's fucking hard. I miss those days when I was bored...I hate paying the bills, I hate having so big  responsibility.
They say God probably has a big plan for me...but what? I don't know. I can't imagine what can it be because I haven't been in touch with Him for a while. :|
So it's just me and my fucking problems and my fucking bills.
I know that it was me who once said: I can't wait to be an adult and do what I want!!! Well, I was 14...and now the wake up call! It's bad to be an adult. I want to go back and be miserable as a teenager, not as an adult.
I'm trying to be optimistic, but I can't. If now it's bad, it will be worse... :|

So, my conclusion:  ADULT LIFE SUCKS !!! CHILDHOOD DIED!!! THE GRIEF JUST STARTED!!!

2 comentarii:

  1. You don't really think that. Come on.. waking up at 3 a.m, going out for a cheesburger, coming home whenever you want to, being in control of you, of your decisions: what to wear, who to date, what to do, where to go. Adulthood is also the time for decisions, you have to love that :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. well, you have a point dear, but there are some people in my life who don't think the same. But I'm getting used to adulthood with all the good and the bad stuff.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...